I’m running a new feature called Queer International – an ambitious attempt to get an insight into gay culture in as many countries from around the world as possible.
I’m inviting gay bloggers from around the world to tell us a bit about gay life in their country. I’m asking the following questions to participants:
- How do you say “I’m gay and proud” in your language?
- Tell us about an LGBT film from your country:
- Tell us about a gay icon from your country:
- Is gay marriage legal where you live?
- Sum up gay culture in your country in 10 words or less:
If you would like to be involved or would like to suggest other questions to ask, get in touch using the contact page. Please Tweet or share this on Facebook to help me get as many nationalities as possible!
To read about the countries already covered click here.
Get your own badge!
If you’re a blogger/own a site, and want to show you care about international gay culture, copy and paste the following code to give you a sidebar button: