Perhaps you want fuller lips but aren’t sure which the best lip filler is for your lips. Lip fillers are utilised to plump up, fill in, and sculpt the lips into the ideal pout. Using dermal fillers to create natural-looking fullness in the lips is a quick and minimally invasive process. And the results are immediately evident.
To determine the best lip filler, you must understand the criteria used to separate the good from the bad. Some of this is determined by your preferences. But lip fillers that offer an even, plump, and natural look are ideal. That said, Juvederm is a popular choice because it offers a natural look that can last up to a year.
What Makes a Good Lip Filler?
A perfect filler is often decided by your preferences and what you want to achieve. However, a good filler should define, smoothen, and volumise the lips while giving your lip a natural look. Suitable Lip fillers can also make lips look more symmetrical or full and fill in vertical lip lines.
Lip fillers must be evenly distributed, with no bumps, lumps, or uneven areas. By making your lips appear abnormally thick, top-tier fillers can help you achieve your aesthetic beauty goals. If the outcomes aren’t in your favour, you can quickly and easily reverse them.
What is the Recommended Lip Filler?
You’ll discover a variety of lip fillers available at clinics, but certain lip fillers provide better results when compared. Experts in lip augmentation believe that hyaluronic acid lip fillers are the top shelf. The results they offer are superb, with negligible risk of severe side effects and are available extensively country wide.
Hyaluronic acid is a complex sugar found all over the human body. Since it is found in physiological fluids, cartilage, and the skin, there is little risk of it resulting in an allergic reaction when evaluated against other fillers. This is another reason why most experts widely recommend the fillers.
The hyaluronic lip fillers Restylane and Juvederm are at the top of the list because they both provide consistent, natural results that are both safe and effective. Doctors can combine them with lidocaine to help with pain relief during and after the treatment.
However, Hyaluronidase is a natural enzyme injected to reverse hyaluronic acid filler procedures if the patient doesn’t like them. Additionally, always note that the cosmetologist’s abilities determine the outcome. Even the most effective fillers might look unprofessional if they aren’t used correctly.
Hyaluronic acid fillers are accessible in a range of types. Among them are the following items:
- Restylane: -L, Restylane Silk and Restylane
- Juvederm: Juvederm Ultra, Juvederm Ultra Plus, and Juvederm Volbella XC
- Belotero Balance
- Silk Prevelle
These products are all injected in the same manner and provide identical results. Lidocaine, a local anaesthetic, is used in several of them as pain relief.
Juvederm Lip Fillers
The Juvederm products, Volbella XC and Ultra XC, are two of the most popular hyaluronic-based lip fillers. The former treats vertical lip wrinkles, and the latter adds plumpness to the lips.
- On average, the procedure takes 15 to 30 minutes.
- Results that are consistent, quick, and efficient
- Additional modifications could be made if necessary.
- Unsatisfied patients will see reversible consequences.
- Allergic reactions are not likely.
- No significant side effects or reactions. Minor redness, swelling, and bruising are all common adverse effects.
- After a one-year interval, patients must repeat the process.
- Lidocaine may induce adverse reactions or persistent numbness if used during the procedure.
Restylane Lip Fillers
Restylane Silk, comparable to Juvederm’s lip fillers with a few exceptions, is another beautiful example of a hyaluronic lip filler.
- Restylane has a coarse quality about it. Whereas Juvederm has a slicker feel.
- The average cost of Juvederm procedures is higher.
- Juvederm gives you instant results that might last up to a year.
- Restylane produces results that last only ten months and take several days to show.
Belotero Lip Fillers
A Belotero lip filler treatment might last from six to twelve months, depending on the formula utilised. They are available in three different versions to address various issues:
- Belotero Intense — This product enhances volume and addresses deep wrinkles.
- Belotero Soft — This moisturises and improves the lips while softening fine lip wrinkles.
- Belotero Balance and Basic — This product enhances volume and minimises superficial lip lines.
The Expected Results
Lip fillers are a versatile treatment for a variety of aesthetic reasons. These different reasons are the major factors that decide which lip filler is the best for an individual. The majority of people who have lip fillers do so for the following reasons:
- Lips are being smoothed from wrinkles
- Increasing and correcting the volume of the lips and plumping them
- Creating a balanced appearance and boosting confidence
Which Lip Filler Lasts Longer?
When it comes to time, results from Juvederm can last for up to 12 months. Restylane could last for up to 10 months, while the Belotero can vary between 6 months to 12 months, depending on genetics.
What Other Factors Influence the Efficacy of Lip Fillers?
Aside from the earlier mentioned factors, other factors determine the performance of a lip filler to the patient’s preference. Among these factors are:
- Personal fitness for the procedure
- Pre-procedure preparedness
- The ability of the practitioner
- Pro-procedure measure
The most significant lip filler injections on the market now are hyaluronic acid fillers like Restylane and Juvederm. They provide natural, consistent outcomes with little to no interruption or harmful side effects. While fat transfer offers long-term benefits, it is also more intrusive and costly.
Whether you choose a fat transfer surgery or a hyaluronic acid filler, you should select a trained and qualified practitioner who can do both treatments for the best outcomes. Avoid fillers recommended for off-label use since they may ruin your appearance or create dangerous side effects.